COUNTDOWN BEGINS!

Well there's only one more day to go and if I could I'd cross all my fingers (ouch) in the hope that we will make it to the finals on Sunday for choral speaking. So to those who are going to make it happen, THANK YOU!

To those who wish to support us and the school pls keep reading to find out if u need to come to Subang Parade on Sunday around lunch time. I promise I will announce it - one way or another. Don't you think God works in mysterious ways? It's as though He's giving us the opportunity to practise on Saturday by making us come to school - so pls DON"T be absent on Saturday, team.
Since most of you can't come support on Thurs, pls pray for us between 1 and 2pm - we'll be presenting then.

It means a lot to participate in this competition cos we had been blacklisted for a few years. Nothing to do with me(or you) but let US be the ones to set the record straight and be the CHAMPS. I know we can do it. We have charm, grace and intelligence - most of all, talent so let's win BIG.

To those third formers who are down and out, sick and what not, pump up with good multi - vitamins and get back into the swing of things cos we miss having you around and you need to pick up speed cos the trial are just around the corner.

Comments

Popular Posts