Justice

Trust is a funny thing. Not ha ha but odd. Things have cleared up a little and yet it is hard to regain that original and sacred trust one places in a friend. I guess we live and let live but I still wouldn't depend on that friend to watch my back. It'll take some time if not a long time before I'll even begin trusting that person again.
Moral of the story : treasure your friendships. Once broken considered lost.
One good thing I learned was who my true friends are. And I love them lots.

So last night was a fun time at the BBQ but oh so tiring. Didn't want to wake up this morning but some things are unavoidable. Ho hum.

But it was good to be back on track, with my pals all better and the stress goes on. Work is never ending, deadlines to meet and exams to prepare for. Hope my students are ready cos as usual I promised them a trial they're not likely to forget for a while. At least you guys have a safety net of 25% formative marks. We never got that when we were in school - it was do or die. So anyway, good luck to those who need it.

Comments

Popular Posts