Time to move on!

Yay! Tomorrow is another day and the bloodi show is behind us. So let's move on with our lives.
Oh btw the actors were superb - held the fort really well. No major slip-ups although I would have like to see more of Merissa's face than her back but she cried stupendously -very touching. Kinda short though making me wanna read the novel. But I said I wouldn't so I won't. Hopefully someone will tell me the ending soon. So CONGRATs to all who worked so hard - a well deserved PAT on the back. Pls come to sch tomorrow. Need to practice choral speaking!!!

So next on the agenda before the aug tests of course is Choral Speaking. It's on Thurs at Subang Parade in front of McDs. So if you don't have tuition or anything on after sch come and cheer us on. I'm hopeful we'll make it to the finals on Sunday. So come then as well.

This is just a short blog for today only becos I'm glad the day is over.....

Comments

  1. I didn't even go in to watch. Just too tired to concentrate so I stayed out. Tell me the story, somebody!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts