I'm Bloodi tired.

What is it with ppl who think they can botch up a job and then let someone else take the rap for it? I've worked on the flyer the last 5 days and the minute we finish they come up with another one!!! I have a life too. I can't wait the the 21st when this Bloodi show is over.

But thanks those who have helped me with the flyers - you are such darlings. Mwaah!

As for my girls who have missed having me in class - awww..I miss you too cos truly I love being in class. Hate paperwork. Peoplework, ANYTIME.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to set up my cbox. Need to learn how to work the link too. Be patient with me. I know Mich has volunteered to help me so hang in there ppl.

Maybe I'll be able to chill when I hit the Jcard day tomorrow. Shopping - here I come...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts