Can We Do it AGAIN?

WE WON!!!!

I knew we could do - convincing them seemed harder. Guess losing the last time was harder than I thought. But WE DID IT! so come on out on Sunday and watch the finals. We cheered you at Cheer 08 so it's your turn now.

It was really nerve wrecking. Even though deepdown I knew we had a great chance of winning but you just never know what the judges are thinking so...But anyway, when they were announcing those who didn't make it, my heart was failing and i thought i was going to keel over and just die. Phew! Luckily we made it but it was sad to see some of the other teams crying. Guess we would have to cos we worked so hard. Mucho gracias to Pn Chris (for all your work and time) and the trainee troop who came in support of us.

So now our focus has to be Sunday. Can we make it? I think we can with a little more work and strategy cos Assunta were good. And La Salle has cuteness on their side. Who knows what the other Subang schools have? Gosh this anxiety is bringing out the grey in me.

Ok People -PRAY and come see/cheer for us. Let's make history. RM1500 and trophy is nothing to sneer at OK? OK!!!

Comments

  1. Of course we can do it, teacher! Though I'd probably die on Monday evening due to exhaustion. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah that's why i said mon is a better day to skip than Sat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts