Wonderful!

Hey, just wanted to say it was wonderfully pleasant to hear some of the girls actually practising choral speaking on the way to class from recess. It amazed me that the zeal for doing well is not just a disease of the teachers ( Pn Chris & I) but those involved.
So to those who wanna support us come to:

SUBANG PARADE (IN FRONT OF MCDONALDS)
TIME : FROM 1.30PM

Class was weird today cos there were so few ppl. Hey the teachers have to come so why make us unable to do our jobs?
But it was strange and yet fun to have a myriad of characters in my class cos I had 4sb,sc,sa and sf in one room. Of course there was a cute little puppy who followed me to classes and then settled down and promptly took 40 winks. Great combination and they sportingly participated in the self-discovery activity. The F3s were good too cos they actually used their gray matter and came up with more than I expected. Good job!

If you don't know yet, the sch has decided to deduct 5marks off your sahsiah for playing truant so be prepared. Plus MCs as no letters are allowed. So that's what you're in for next week. Enjoy your weekend while it lasts.

Comments

  1. Darn. I really wanted to go to school today. But my throat was as dry as sandpaper and swallowing was torture. But I've got my voice back for tomorrow! :D

    Eeeeeee. School is so evil. 5 MARKS?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts