Wasting Time!

Going for courses where we don't learn anything useful is such a waste of time. The things I could be doing now. Sigh! Like sleeping and sleeping...

Today was such a nice cool day but I felt sorry for those who had to face leeches in FRIM. Guess that's part and parcel of learning to enjoy nature. I'm sure you had a lot of fun though. I enjoyed the canopy walk but not the walk up there. Such a chore.

Okay back to the Bloodi play. We are seriously trying to sellthe tickets but not very successful so if you guys reading this can actually get in touch with the local radio stations and all your friends out there from other schools - spread the news and get them to come enjoy a night out watching the play. Quote - We're not out to make money - just want to give everyone a cultural experience. Unquote.

So hury and let's get this over with and we can get on with our lives...

Comments

  1. Today was such a nice cool day

    It was? I didn't notice. Maybe because I was trying hard not to freeze to death. X(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts