Smug Smiles

I'm glad you like my new layout. Was inspired by a certain little miss who said I needed some colour. But I haven't actually put any colour in except that I find the harbour pretty and relaxing. Guess I'm a seaside kind of person. But my favourite season is actually fall. I like walking in the cool weather and dragging my feet thru the red and gold leaves plus kicking them around. I remember how the gardeners used to scream at me cos I'd wreck and mess the piles of raked up leaves. Ha ha!

Wow that was going down memory lane! Too personal don't you think?

Well, the weekend is almost up and torture time to begin - EXAMS!(big grin and smug smiles)

I guess most of you are busy studying like my boys and if you aren't then you should be!

It was great relaxing today. Went grocery and then quick walk in the Mall and will be having McDs for dinner. No cooking all day!

Can't wait for the Hols! It will be a good break. Never did like June and July unless it was summer hols. Then I can vegetate and watch the Olympic Games all day. Or go shopping all day. Or just catch up on a good novel.

Ooo.. must get on with the week so that it can be over.

Comments

Popular Posts