Hallelujah!

One more day and counting. It's the holidays. I think trainees are looking forward to it too. Must say that these past 3 months have been extremely gruelling and if not for wonderfully, enthusiastic and helpful Gunaraj, I would be a pile of mud by now. So to you Gunaraj, thanks a million. I hope I haven't been too hard on you.

And to the rest of the trainees whom I don't know too well, I hope we get to know each other better by the time you leave cos you seem to be a very dedicated bunch who should milk all you can get from this wonderfully fertile ground of Sri Aman. It isn't often you get posted to such a school so make the best out of it. Discipline is the least of your problems and all you need to focus on is how can you make lessons challenging so the girls get to use their grey matter. So test them, use them like guinea pigs and try out all theories learnt at Uni level.

Ok the last two days have been pure pleasure cos I spent them with great pals. We had ME time with no kids or hubbies and basically pampered ourselves. Being kneaded and pressed, squeezed and candled but most importantly pigging out courtesy of a rich friend. (She's gonna kill me if she sees this. Ha ha!!) But seriously, it was loads of fun hanging out with good friends. And the best is yet to come yet cos we're going to do it again and again. Isn't it pure joy?

So, what's happening during the hols? Nothing I hope. The fact that I have to finish marking all these test papers is enough to tire me out. But one can't actually treasure fun without having a taste of torture first I guess, so it's fair. But i do know one thing, I am looking forward to switching off all alarm clocks and waking up when the sun is actually up and shining. So to all ENJOY your holidays..

Comments

  1. if not for wonderfully, enthusiastic and helpful Gunaraj, I would be a pile of mud by now.

    I LIKE THT SENTENCE HAHAHAHA...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts