Tuesday already?

Funny how time flies. Was I even having fun? I guess I thought I was addicted to blogging - it being a new toy and vent for airing my feelings. Never thought it'd be this easy though. But I clearly proved to myself that I'm not addicted. But i do look forward to reading others' blogs so I guess my pals missed me too.

I have been reading a book on Satanism and how it takes over ppl's lives becos generally ppl/we strain against the norm hence the rebel in us.The book is very compelling and I found it difficult to believe ppl actually dig Satanism becos it is so against what I believe. It felt uncomfortable reading it at first but as the story goes it gets better as they attempt to get down to the root of the problem. So I'm torn between my piles of exam scripts and reading the book. Once i sink my teeth in a good book, it takes a lot to tear me away physically. But this is the real reason why I haven't been at the computer.

Someone asked why I was reading blogs at work - the answer is why not?
I am one of those backward ppl who actually still survive on dial up connection and since it's faster in school, I do it there. What are you afraid of? Someone reading over my shoulder? That would be too rude, don't you think?

Work is work. I get my work done. I uphold certain standards which I am proud of and I can't stand slipshod work. And the best part is I have good friends who share this simple adage - do it to your best or don't bother. So which type are you? (need to get back to my book already)

Comments

Popular Posts