Ha Ha

It was amzingly shocking and yet funny when someone I had not expected said they had visited my blog. I don't think it crossed my mind when I started this blog that I would be visited by such ppl so now I guess I understand when my students say "Aargh, u visited my blog?" Funny isn't it? SO, welcome to my world!

But it's ok, cos I was safe - didn't condemn anyone, didn't dis anyone (with names anyway) and I am convinced because I write like a responsible teacher should, my students and babes will pick up on some writing skills especially vocabulary and style and maybe, hopefull, prayerfully get better at expressing their feelings without ever having to resort to any of the not-so-pleasant four letter words. Chris, I'm sure you agree, right?

Of course there are those other four letter words which we have in common like FOOD and DIET but we know you know these too.

Ok, I apologise again to those involved in Musical Night, (sorry Sue, Put and PohLee) for not attending your do. Good luck to all and have a ball. I wish I could but like I said, Can't leave McDreamy to himself and MTV waits for no one. Ha Ha!

Yesterday was a good day out. I ended up in MidValley on the pretext of looking for a laser printer but just had a good day out with my kids, bought more lego and had hours in the Jusco arcade, MPH and Toys'r'Us. Dinner at Madame Kwan's was superlicious and tea at Secret Recipe's was just delightful. Came back shattered though!

So IKEA is out of the question today but I'm going to watch The Mummy today! Yeah!!

Hope it's as good as the Dark Knight!

Comments

Popular Posts