Tagged!

Ok, This is my first tag so thank you Evelyn Yap (NOT)

3 Golden Rules. State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.
The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
No tag backs.

1 I snore.
2 I hate being woken up in the middle of the night (unless it's for something good)
3 I love wintertime.
4 I am always on a see-food diet.
5 I have a wicked sense of humour.
6 I love breaking rules.
7 I drive like a maniac when alone.
8 I like my music loud.
9 I cry easily (good book or drama)
10 I hate holding wriggling fish.
11 I want to go back to England.
12 I wanted 4 children.
13 I love teaching.
14 Travelling is a hobby.
15 Can't stand people who dig their noses in the car.


So the next ten lucky ppl are

1 Shern
2 Sabrini
3 Irena
4 Li Ann
5 Frisha
6 Ee Von
7 Su Wei
8 Sofeya
9 Xiu Jong
10 Pharvishaa

Have fun people. I know I did (NOT)

Comments

Popular Posts