Dotty!

Feeling a little dotty today so changed the layout again. I'm losing my steam to blog and reading is tedious too especially when they leave their blogs dormant. Sigh.

Today I think I surprised Mr G cos I took over in SE/SF and tore through the lesson like a tornado. But it was a lovely feeling being in the swing of things. Of course the darlings behaved like angels except the 2 who couldn't stop chattering. However, I couldn't quite tell them off as their hands were moving as much as their gobs.

But going into the 3E was weird cos most of them wanted their papers back but i was eating into their revision time so when I did finish, I think they all gave silent sighs of relief.

Yesterday, we had the privilege of experiencing the need to change for the better. I must say that's the first time I have enjoyed solid 6 hours of lectures which seemed to end too quickly. Self-discovery is actually very enlightening but it takes energy to analyse and dissect. So what did we learn? The necessity of change, to embrace change and to enact change. In order to change anything, I must change first. Isn't it profound and exciting? I'm glad I work in this industry where everything I say and do moulds the future. Therefore, we must see ourselves as we are and not as we wish to seem to others. If we don't like what we see, then change. If we like what we see, we still change to make ourselves better. It can only get better so what dowe lose - NOTHING! Think about it.

Do you want to inspire?
Then inspire others.

Do you want more friends?
Then be more than a friend.

Do you seek love?
Then you be the epitome of love.

Do you want to see change?
Then CHANGE.

Enough said.

Comments

Popular Posts