Yahoo!

I finally finished marking and sorting out the formative marks.

Wish the HOLS weren't over though.

Did you watch the Rhythmic Gymnastics? Weren't they fabulous? I loved the Russian and Italian teams. Too bad Italy got fourth place. Kanaeva is so sweet and graceful. There I was waiting for the individual finals and I realised that I'd missed it completely. Don't even know how and when that happened. Luckily there are repeats. Can't wait to catch that!

Did you see the basketball finals? I was rooting for Spain cos they're good just to knock the socks off USA but secretly didn't want USA to lose either. Silly aren't I?

Guess it's dinner IN today cos of the closing ceremony. Should be a blast judging from the opening ceremony. Sorry can't seem to think of anything else except the Olympics.

But it's been a good Hols. Must say I haven't been home much and I'm looking forward to the next holiday already.

Comments

Popular Posts