Birthday Time Again

Today is my first baby's birthday. He's 11 but will always be my baby. So he got Exoforce fr me today and Phantoka fr Aunty Chris. And then we're going out for a good expensive dinner.

I hope all my other babies in school don't stress too much even though the exams are coming up. Cos as long as you study, surely you will do well, considering you guys are such brilliant and intelligent creatures anyway. Of course in order to score a little work goes a long way.

SOmeone said to me that they're starting to hate English. Please never say that. It's my favourite subject and I know you actually like it so if something is wrong in class, actively fix it so that others will not feel like you. I'm counting on you ok? The rest must put in the same effort to make and teach that person how it should be done.

To xiu jong pls come and collect the money I owe you. It's only right cos I asked you to get it for me.

Pls pray that out Form 2 choral speakers make it to the finals too. They're in Pyramid if you have time to go this afternoon before 3pm.

It was Pn Mages' birthday yesterday and the best surprise for the day was PN Alainal singing Happy Birthday to her. So sporting. But she's sick today - obviously growing older doesn't quite agree with her.

Comments

Popular Posts