Sunday already?

Gosh time sure flies. No I wasn't in IKEA as I planned. I had to rush off to see my Mother-in-law cos she's been reported to have short term memory loss. Something that sounds pretty sinister. So I was there to take her to the Fatimah Hospital in Ipoh and after a brain scan, they found 2 blood clots in there that's probably affecting her memory and they probably got there from a minor stroke which no one knew about.

This puts her in the danger category cos she might not survive the next one cos it's gonna be a BANG. She had one major one in 2005. So what do we do now?Pray and appreciate the days to come.

Sorry it sounds so morbid but I guess we all take our days for granted. SO live high and enjoy all the things that come your way with PASSION AND FERVOUR be it love, anger or even hate. Cos you never know what you'll never know.

To the form 4s, I'm sorry to say your marks for the August test are appalling, except for Grace (of course). But enjoy the hols while it lasts.

Comments

Popular Posts